Monthly Archives: September 2016

Pass the baton to your Brain || Break the barriers of your thinking pattern

Do you know that 2% of your body mass controls the rest 98% of your body? Thats true. Residing with in your skull, quietly and perfectly protected, immersed in its job right from birth till death with out a break, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Little information about Taxes on restaurant bills in India

Basis of Levy of Service Tax First let us understand that the each and every eating house or restaurant is not liable to collect service tax from its customers. It is only the restaurants/eating houses serving food or beverage, which … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment